Extra Super P-Force 200 mg is not suitable for everyone.
An orthostatic test must be done prior to starting treatment (blood tension and pulse rates, lying down or standing). If there is any evidence of documented or suspected orthostatic reactions, treatment with Extra Super Power 200 mg should be avoided.
Patients who are being treated for these conditions, or any chronic managed issue, should consult their physician in advance of taking Extra Super P-Force. 200 mg.
- heart-related and cardiovascular disorders including aortic and hypertrophic idiopathic subaortic stenosis of the general outflow obstruction in the ventricular aorta.
- stroke or myocardial injury (heart attack) or serious arrhythmias in the last six months
- coronary artery disease that causes unstable angina
- blood pressure-related diseases, including hypertension and hypotension, as well as patients who have severely impaired self-control of blood pressure
- Hypotension that is resting (low blood pressure) of (BP 90/50 or less)
- Resting hypertension (high blood pressure) of (BP >170/110)
- surgery within the past six months
- deformed penis shape
- bleeding problems
- stomach ulcers
- Liver problems
- kidney issues or suffer from dialysis or kidney problems.
- an erection that lasted over 4 hours
- Retinitis pigmentosa (genetic condition of the retina)
- sickle cell and other anemias
- HIV (specifically in treatment using protease inhibitors)
- organ donor recipients
- issues with blood cells like the sickle cell disorder, myeloma, or leukemia
Patients should be warned to stay clear of situations in which injuries may occur, for example, operating dangerous machinery or driving should syncope or prodromal signs like lightheadedness or dizziness manifest.
Possible prodromal signs that include nausea dizziness, lightheadedness asthenia, palpitations, and diaphoresis, usually occurred within the first three hours after the dose, and frequently preceded syncope. Patients should be made aware that they may suffer from syncope any time regardless of prodromal symptoms while taking Extra Super P-Force, 200 mg. It is essential to maintain adequate hydration levels and to recognize the prodromal symptoms and signs to minimize the chance of serious injury caused by falls due to the loss of consciousness.
Patients are advised to avoid using the Extra Super P-Force, 200 mg with other recreational substances. Recreational drugs with serotonergic activity such as ketamine, methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA), and lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) may lead to potentially serious reactions if combined with Extra Super P-Force 200 mg. These reactions can include among others but are not limited to hyperthermia, arrhythmia, and serotonin disorder. The combination of Extra Super P Force 200 mg in combination with recreational drugs that possess the ability to sedate such as benzodiazepines and narcotics can further cause somnolence and dizziness.
Patients should be warned not to take extra Super P-Force, 200 mg with alcohol. Combining dapoxetine and alcohol may enhance the effects of alcohol-related neurocognitive stimulation and could also cause the risk of neurocardiogenic adverse events, such as syncope, which increases the risk of injury by accident which is why patients are advised not to drink alcohol while taking Extra Super P-Force 200 mg.